Our free printable trivia quiz questions for children and teenagers come complete with multiple-choice answers making them ideal for kids of many ages including teens. Each printable children’s quiz sheet comes with 10 or 20 random general knowledge and trivia questions ranging widely from maths, history, geography and animals to pop music, Hollywood celebrities and sport trivia.
Looks like the time has finally come for us to be a bit more grown up! For the first 10 years of www.free-for-kids.com we were solely focussed on producing content for kids and teenagers but we think we’ve been ‘missing a trick’ by not extending our subject matter into the curious world of adults and parents. As always we have a lot to say about – well – everything really and this new avenue will let us explore products, knowledge, experiences and services that we think will bring many benefits to our older visitors.
All of our printable general knowledge trivia quiz sheets for kids and teens are in popular Adobe PDF format and can be saved to a PC if required. For an easier trivia quiz for younger children you can hand out the multiple choice question sheets and maybe give them a few clues. For older children and brainy teenagers that need more of a challenge you can try just reading the quiz questions out loud and not offering the multiple-choice answers.
More printable kids’ and teens’ quiz sheets coming very soon! We tweeted some daily trivia questions a few years ago. If you’d like them as a quick and simple printable list then hop over to Trivia Questions Tweeted in January 2013 )
|Age 4 to Age 6||These quizzes are too difficult for age 4, age 5 and age 6|
|Age 11||Quite Likely|
|Teenagers||Suitable for teens up to around age 15 or age 16|
If you’re not an expert already make sure you swot up on 18th century racehorses with weird names before tackling our Multiple Choice Trivia Quiz No. 23 (October 2019)
If you want top marks on Multiple Choice Trivia Quiz No. 22 (September 2019) you’ll need to know the obscure fact that Nick Fury revealed about himself in the Captain Marvel movie.
Multiple Choice Trivia Quiz No. 21 (August 2019) where you’ll need to know something about the key ingredient of satay sauce and the name given to a volcano expert if you want to score top marks.
Trivia Quiz No.20 for Kids and Teens (January 2018) with 10 totally random questions about such topics as:
- the International Space Station (ISS),
- the length of the paths in Central Park,
- an animal called an imbabala,
- what vegetable you can grow on Mars.
Kids’ and Teens’ Trivia Quiz No.19 (June 2014) with 10 multiple choice questions about:
- Disney’s hit animated movie ‘Frozen’,
- the first use of the word ‘teenager’,
- the latin name for a polar bear,
- planet Earth’s different atmospheric layers.
Children’s Trivia Quiz No.18 (September 2012) with 10 quickfire kids’ questions about:
- the crazy antics of the Madagascar 3 gang,
- the country that won the most medals in the 2012 London Olympics,
- the wonderful creation of Tim Berners-Lee,
- the troposphere, stratosphere and mesosphere.
Children’s Trivia Quiz No.17 (February 2012) is our first offering for 2012 with random trivia about:
- how many countries border Germany
- the brightest natural object in our night sky,
- the origins of the word ‘yoghurt,
- the baffling and brain-teasing Rubik’s Cube.
Children’s Trivia Quiz No.16 (Nov 2011) with yet another 20 multiple choice questions about:
- how many children the author J. K. Rowling has,
- ‘Video Of The Year’ at the 2011 MTV Video Music awards,
- the ultra-popular Angry Birds game and app,
- the exact nature of the musical instrument once known as a ‘sackbut’.
Kids’ and teens’ Trivia Quiz No.15 (September 2011) with 20 fun and informative questions about:
- the marriage of Prince William and Catherine Middleton,
- Disney’s classic animation ‘Lilo and Stitch’,
- the abundance of elements in the universe,
- the work of a milliner.
Children’s Trivia Quiz No.14 (July 2011) includes 20 multiple choice questions about:
- the very first text message ever sent,
- the number of atoms in a single drop of water,
- the 2011 animated movie starring a chameleon called Rango,
- multiple choice maths, English and geography questions too.
Children’s Trivia Quiz No.13 (May 2011) with 20 random trivia and GK questions about:
- how many teaspoons of sugar are in a regular can of cola,
- the diameter of a standard music or data CD,
- the year that the space shuttle first became fully operational,
- which American state was home to the first ever Pizza Hut.
Kids’ and teens’ Trivia Quiz No.12 (March 2011) with 20 multiple choice questions about:
- how much longer your finger nails grow each month,
- Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader,
- the removal of the Berlin Wall which re-united East and West Germany,
- pop legend and dance sensation Michael Jackson.
Children’s Trivia Quiz No.11 (January 2011) for children and teens including:
- the 2010 Eurovision Song Contest,
- the pop group Snow Patrol,
- the national flag of Libya,
- some partially digested food! Nice!
Check out our older collection of trivia quiz sheets for teenagers and children here at www.free-for-kids.com for even more of our popular free printable quiz sheets.