This page is the home of our growing collection of teaching and learning resources which comprises a mixture of fun and free printable worksheets to handout at school or to assist home with home schooling. Use them individually or put them together to make your own learning packs or tool-kits. Subjects include art, maths (such as an ‘introduction to algebra worksheet’), English (including common nouns and proper nouns) along with some simple colours and opposites worksheets for pre-schoolers. Our blank traffic survey sheets for kids are also very popular too along with our comparison table between UK and US schooling systems.
This page connects you with our free weather resources which includes a set of printable seasons colouring pages for spring, summer, autumn and winter, handy symbols for a weather board or school project, and external links to other useful websites. Just like Spring, we keep on growing … and we’ve found that our free weather symbol printables that we provide for home, school and kindergarten are some of the most popular searches on our site so we’ll continue to expand the collection over time. If you have any suggestions or requests then please get in touch.
Our growing collection of printable resources to assist teachers and parents includes:
- this guide to Google Chome Design and Architecture is perfect for teenagers interested in IT, browser design and maybe a career in programming.
- a few Revision Tips and Techniques to help students revise effectively.
- maths help for those kids needing Elementary Algebra Worksheets
- mathematical Simple Ratios Worksheets for an introduction to ratios.
- free printable Traffic Survey Sheets to help with counting cars, buses, etc.
- positively punctual collection of Telling The Time Worksheets
- grand grammatical Common Noun Worksheets and Proper Noun Worksheets
- good or bad? Check out our free printable Opposites Colouring Pages to find out.
- simple but effective, our pre-school Worksheets for Learning Colours lend a helping hand.
- our Grid Drawing Worksheets and our Drawing Grid Enlargement Worksheets can help kids to practice their drawing and copying skills and build their confidence.
- paper beats internet … try some of our challenging Dictionary Quiz Questions to improve kids’ dictionary skills. (A great choice for a timed quiz working in teams).
- where’s North from here?!? … our Compass Worksheet is a quick and simple printable to help teach kids and teens about North, South, East and urrmmmmmmm(?)
- If you’re a fan of wave particle duality then try our Quantum Mechanics Word Search
- we have a handy summary table that shows USA school grades compared to UK too.
- take a look at our suggestions for ESL English as a Second Language resources.
All of these pages, quizzes and worksheets are just the start of a dedicated section full of free printable educational resources and handouts to benefit teachers, parents and pupils.