Our free printable Christmas quiz sheets for kids provide you with twenty fun trivia and general knowledge Xmas questions all themed on Christmas traditions, characters, literature, reindeer, Santa, Carols and much more. When the Holidays arrive it’s a great time to ease off all the learning and teaching and enjoy some fun and down-time with quizzes, puzzles and games to celebrate the season and all the happiness it brings.
Perfect for an end of school-term quiz, a quick Holiday puzzler, or maybe for an Xmas party, our 20 Christmas quiz questions come with comprehensive and informative answers too making it easy for any budding quiz-master. We’ve created a multiple choice version too making it easy for younger children to participate, plus a sprinkling of ‘true or false?’ questions which are always very popular.
Looks like the time has finally come for us to be a bit more grown up! For the first 10 years of www.free-for-kids.com we were solely focussed on producing content for kids and teenagers but we think we’ve been ‘missing a trick’ by not extending our subject matter into the curious world of adults and parents. As always we have a lot to say about – well – everything really and this new avenue will let us explore products, knowledge, experiences and services that we think will bring many benefits to our older visitors.
|Subject areas may include festive trivia and general knowledge questions on such topics as:|
– Father Christmas and his famous reindeer
– Christmas carols and pop music (we start playing Christmas music in early November … it’s true!)
– movies and cartoons (of course Home Alone gets a mention … also The Simpsons)
– famous festive stories, literature, the Royal Family and the First World War
– events and people in history (celebrations were once banned in England!)
– Xmas food and traditions (plum puddings will definitely get a mention)
– trees, decorations and customs (like the annual gift of a tree for Trafalgar Square, London)
– ‘Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer’ song (which has a surprising origin which you should research some time)
– the Boxing Day Saint (Boxing Day is December 26th and is observed by the United Kingdom and some other Commonwealth countries such as New Zealand, Australia, Canada and South Africa)
– the origins of Christmas crackers (without which we would not have the pleasure of an itchy paper crown)
Download our free Children’s Multiple Choice Christmas Quiz Sheets here as a two page PDF document. You’ll find the same questions as above but with multiple choice answers to help younger children.
We’d never leave you without the answers! View, download or print the Answers to our Children’s Multiple Choice Christmas Quiz here.
Our festive collection of free printable Christmas Colouring Pages is also popular when December 25th is approaching. Images include Santa on his sleigh, reindeer at the North Pole and Holiday decorations.
Despite our very best efforts to research and cross-reference the content of our kids’ quizzes you must accept that errors and inaccuracies are possible, particularly because researchers and historians often (or maybe always!) disagree on facts, figures and the nature of events. Please use our children’s quizzes for fun and entertainment and general Holiday merriment only and do not rely upon them for any purpose. If you’d like to notify us of any errors then please use the ‘Contact Us’ link below.