Our collection of free printable general knowledge and trivia quizzes for children continues to grow …… we provide budding quiz-masters with a free selection of quizzes to download or print that ranges from our very own twenty question multiple choice random facts and figures quizzes (including very popular ‘true or false?’ questions), through to sheets about the Simpsons, Shakespeare, Christmas and Easter. Our printable A-Z brain-teasers for kids are available in ‘easy’ to ‘hard’ format to suit kindergarten aged kids to teenagers.
Some of our pages include original content whilst others will include helpful links to other websites. Here’s a good example of the type and format of Trivia and General Knowledge Quizzes that we produce.
This page connects you with our free weather resources which includes a set of printable seasons colouring pages for spring, summer, autumn and winter, handy symbols for a weather board or school project, and external links to other useful websites. Just like Spring, we keep on growing … and we’ve found that our free weather symbol printables that we provide for home, school and kindergarten are some of the most popular searches on our site so we’ll continue to expand the collection over time. If you have any suggestions or requests then please get in touch.
To date we can offer:
- our own free printable Multiple Choice Trivia Quizzes with each sheet or page containing multiple choice questions suitable for a wide age range. The subject areas are broad and include history, celebrities, pop music, spelling, technology, true or false, and much more. Our True or False Quizzes are extremely popular (true!) and are benefiting from being some of the first to be created in an on-line format.
- we have compiled a helpful archive of Kids’ Trivia Questions We’ve Tweeted so that you can use them to put together your very own fun quiz at home, at school, for a party, or whatever suits you at the time! It’s important to note that a selection of the questions are DATE SENSITIVE so you’ll need to check they are still relevant when you use them or print them off; the date they were tweeted is given for each one. We also have themed Quiz Questions for Teenagers and Older Children on topics such as weather, food, the amazing Dr Who, British History and teenagers themselves.
- our Flag Quizzes are our very first online questions; there’s a choice of easy, medium and difficult. We’re working hard to go paper-free so we’re slowly phasing out our famous printable PDFs and going digital.
- take a limo ride to our Celebrity Quiz Page for question and answer sheets about the massive names and movies we love to watch at the cinema or on DVD. In fact we want to create a whole section on cartoons, movies and media generally … here’s a taster of the content we have in mind in the shape of a Quiz about Cartoon Awards and Nominations … I guess we’ll be adding our Easy Simpsons Quiz Sheet and our unnecessarily Hard Simpsons Quiz Sheet to that area too which are great for fans of the famous American family of Springfield.
- our printable A-Z quiz sheets challenge kids of all ages with 26 totally random alphabetically themed questions. The free-to-print sheets are suitable from about 5 years old up to teenagers … and adults can give them a try too!
- Always very popular with a wide variety of ages are Wordsearch Sheets …. we have themes such as Star Wars, Harry Potter, the Weather, home hazards or even Roald Dahl. We’ve just launched some Two-Player Word Search Sheets too.
- our blank A-Z brain teaser sheets provide teachers or parents with an instant quiz format that can be tailored to suit any topic from science to The Simpsons.
- we have a collection of animal quizzes too plus ten multiple choice quiz questions about Africa which are the start of a series of brain-teasers all about our beautiful continents.
- our free printable Christmas quizzes contain Christmas general knowledge and trivia quiz questions for some instant Xmas fun. We have two versions – one with multiple choice answers to suit younger children, and a version without multiple choice to provide a festive challenge for older children. Both have the same 20 Christmas trivia quiz questions to spruce up the Holidays. We now have an Easter trivia sheet too for questions about Easter Sunday and all its traditions. You’ll find them on our Seasonal page (link at the top of this page).
- external websites that you may find useful can be found at free quiz questions for children and even more quiz questions for children. Both of these pages provide links to a collection of resources that may be useful to a budding quiz-master.