Our free Printable Christmas Activities Worksheets for kids can be either printed out as separate pages or as a single PDF format Xmas workbook. They provide a collection of festive puzzles, quizzes and games that children can enjoy either on their own or maybe working in pairs and there’s even some Xmas maths games hidden in there too (but you should keep that a secret!).
When the holidays finally arrive our free printable workbook with puzzlers and challenges is perfect for a kids’ Christmas party, some end of term fun at school, or maybe just for keeping them quiet when they’re full of excitement and silliness on Christmas Eve.
We also provide an answer booklet for our children’s christmas activities and puzzles which can be conveniently downloaded from the link provided; it’s also in printer friendly Adobe PDF format which can be easily printed out or just saved to a PC for later.
Our free printable Christmas activities include puzzles, games and quizzes for children such as:
- Reindeer names word search (spoilers … includes the words Dasher, Dancer, Prancer and Vixen)
- Christmas crossword to get you searching for Santa, snowmen and Christmas trees,
- Santa’s maze so you can help Santa return to his home at the North Pole,
- Christmas maths questions (just when they definitely didn’t want any more maths questions!),
- Counting snowmen … they’re identical so it’s a bit of a challenge,
- Festive anagrams to get you all muddled up about turkey, presents and Christmas pudding,
- ‘Cut out’ tic-tac-toe game for an Xmas style noughts and crosses distraction
We’ve also included some Christmas jokes for kids. Please e-mail us with any hilarious yuletide jokes that you may have and if we include them we’ll definitely give you a mention!
As the Holidays approach you may also be interested in …..
Our free Printable Christmas Quiz for Children which contains 20 trivia and general knowledge questions covering history, carols, traditions, etc., and comes complete with comprehensive answers. There are two versions …. with and without multiple choice answers.
Our unique set of free printable Christmas Colouring Pages which include lots of festive Holiday images to print out and colour in. Look out for reindeer at the North Pole, a fully decorated Christmas tree, a cosy fireplace with stockings and (of course) Santa delivering presents in his sleigh. Get printing! Get colouring! December 25th will arrive sooner than you can imagine … and when you’re bored with all that lot take a look at our video of two vintage Interactive Animated Christmas Teddy Bears from 2000; originally sold by Avon Cosmetics under the name of ‘Avon Kids Bedtime Tales’. They can’t compete with today’s technology but we think that their singing and story telling have a certain festive charm …