So what is the difference between Astronomy and Astrology?
Well, astronomy is an area of science which studies the stars, planets,
moons, etc. in our universe. Astrology is the belief that those stars, planets
and moons can somehow affect our lives and influence whether we will be lucky with (for example)
money, love, friendships or exam results! Astronomy is a science. Astrology is a belief.
To assist with our star sign compatibility chart
we have listed below the signs of the zodiac and their
connections to birth dates. There are occasionally variations between different
systems of astrology so please use the dates as a guide only:
- Aries: 21st March - 20th April
- Taurus: 21st April - 21st May
- Gemini: 22nd May - 21st June
- Cancer: 22nd June - 22nd July
- Leo: 23rd July - 23rd August
- Virgo: 24th August - 22nd September
- Libra: 23rd September - 23rd October
- Scorpio: 24th October - 22nd November
- Sagittarius: 23rd November - 21st December
- Capricorn: 22nd December - 20th January
- Aquarius: 21st January - 18th February
- Pisces: 19th February - 20th March
For teenagers, another great activity or girls' sleep-over
game is to compare the horoscope star signs of different
celebrities and celebrity couples (their birthdays
are easily found through Google
or other search engines) to predict whether their
friendships or relationships are compatible and likely to last.
Have some fun with our star sign compatibility chart and the zodiac signs but do please remember
that it's just for amusement .... please don't take it seriously.